Your application is like a first impression and crucial if you really want to get that job. If you are not sure what really matters, check out these websites that will guide you along the application process.
|CV, covering letter and interview are steps to your maritime job.|
A CV, the common abbreviation for curriculum vitae, is like an advertisement for yourself and an opportunity to sell yourself to the potential employer
- A good Covering Letter (Cruiseshipjobs)
- CV Writing (Faststream Recruitment)
- 3 Online Tools for Seafarers to Evaluate their Job Resumes (Marine Insight)
- Advice on creating a CV for Shipping Jobs (Shore Marine)
- CV Advice (Spinnaker Consulting)
You have been invited to an interview? Great, you are halfway through.
Make sure you are prepared and read these tips and tricks how to succeed.
- Advice for an Interview (Alchemy Recruitment)
- Interview tips (Faststream Recruitment)
- Interview advice (Spinnaker Consulting)
- You should also have a look at our job offer section, where you can find a huge selection of jobs listed on the internet.
|Back to overview|